linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Photo-a-Day | Week Three



Jan. 13 Assembly.
Jan. 14 The newly finished roof on the big cabin.
Jan. 15 My new KFD postcards arrived!
Jan. 16 We went adventuring above the clouds.
Jan. 17 Production.
Jan. 18 Prepping the Wall Tent Button Co for Valentines.
Jan. 19 Sunlight and blessings and afternoon Scrabble with the bro and mom.  I won.  Shocking!

I sprained my wrist last night at the swing dance, which is an ignominious story and will be retained to the fact that I ended up on the floor caught up in the folds of my little black dress.  However, the move that sent me there was awesome, so I'd say it was worth it.  Essential oils, a good epsom salt soak, and rest should put it all to rights again!  Ice, a popular option, makes me cross, so I chose to forgo that remedy...

Practice makes perfect!
I'm getting quite good at typing with my left hand.

7 comments:

  1. Ouch! Your poor wrist! Hope it heals up soon.

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those postcards look fantastic!!
    And your mom is using her bee vitamin mug! That makes me very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your postcards! They are perfect for marketing too. So sorry to hear that the swing dance swung your wrist into a knot! Hope it heals soon. The photo of the lake with the mist is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying these weekly glimpses into your life! Hope your wrist heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures. I really like them. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing you still managed to get good photos before incurring the sprain. It's nice to know that you have a good knowledge of how to treat a sprain. However, if the pain is recurring, it may be best to visit trusted clinics. Thanks for sharing!

    U.S. Health Works

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful images! How's your sprain now? A sprain may lead to other conditions that may need surgery to fix. If ever you experience recurrence of pain, it would be best if you consult with professionals.

    Robert Kelleher

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...