linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Sweet Dulcimer Sound


Here's a little clip I found that was filmed during the Autumn 2012 Collection shop photo shoot.
{watch in HD - it's so much more pretty!:)

I'm on my way to the Idaho State Forestry contest as a volunteer today, which evidently entails getting up at 5:30 and hiking several miles with a herd of children who know much more than I do about townships and sections, clinometers, and the Latin names of the native flora.
I shall have fun.

12 comments:

  1. Love it:)

    And you will have fun at the Forestry Contest - the property they hold it on is sooooo gorgeous!! Plus, free food...that's always good;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Oh, it was amazing. So gorgeous. And great free food:)

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely lovely, Kellie!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. so beautiful! Now, when do we get to hear you play the accordion? I'm so excited!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... oh dear. As soon as 1. I practice enough to make a decent recording-
      and 2. as soon as I get up my nerve;D
      But I am excited too! Thanks Aimee

      Delete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful Kellie!
    Your heart and soul really reflects the sweetness of your inner beauty... It's such a priviledge to be able to sneak into your life like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of a dulcimer! And your hair is so long and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love...we want to hear some more! ☺ And like Amie...I want to hear you play accordion! ☺

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! My Dad wants to make a mountain dulcimer. You'll have to come teach us how to play!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...