linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Warm Summer Evenings

 
 
 
The days are spinning by like a top.  
Up here, we're right in the middle of the beautiful days of Summer - not too hot, never too cool, with cool pines and a deep lake and piles of projects billowing around me like steam.  I can start to see through to the other side, though, and it includes lots of exciting and big opportunities on the horizon.

And in the middle of it all, a perfect evening at the lake to recharge and refocus.  And a really, really fantastic surprise after that.  As in a fantastically brilliant surprise.  With 3-D glasses and jim-jams... Coming soon!

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments on the CA trip - it's so great to be home again!

Oh, and if you haven't yet entered, don't forget to check out the 

7 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. Love the water and you all look beautiful and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lakeside photos of your glorious summer in north Idaho! And happy shots of two of the sweetest and most talented young women I know! I cannot imagine what the mystery surprise is going to be.....but you have my undivided attention! I love something to look forward too! WooHoo! Summer Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!!! Hurrah for SUMMER!!!!

    All of the pictures are fantastic, simply fantastic. :)

    And I'm going to go take a very much needed nap...;)

    Love you!
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures show a great time! Summer is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love reading your blog, Kellie. It always brings a smile to my face!

    3-D glasses and jim-jams?! That can only mean one thing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Karin!

    Winnie - mystery surprise coming soon! You're the sweetest:)

    Tasha - fantastic. And so was I! ;D

    Iris - Summer is a good time. I hope yours is simply fabulous so far, especially the last few weeks! :wink:

    Mary Beth - I think you're on to us... <3. 10. :huge grin:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kellie,

    Just stumbled upon your blog this week! I have been enjoying browsing through your posts. You have a delightful style of writing and gorgeous photographs.

    Have a blessed day!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...