linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In the Shop | Vintage Sewing Collection

New in the shop - the most adorable yellow wicker sewing basket.  My favorite part is the retro seamstress graphic on the lid... this little piece would add a pop of color and fun to any room!

For double the fun, it's stocked with all kinds of lovely vintage sewing notions...
Plus, you could always use it to store vintage hankies, a favorite hat, or stow your thermos and sandwiches in it for the most stylish picnic you ever saw!

Check it out here!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the idea for a vintage picnic basket as well. This would be a neat gift for a summer bride, a high school graduation,or sweet sixteen birthday! I bet it won't last long in the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, so perfectly lovely. :)

    ~Rose M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's cute! I'm surprised you're not keeping such a treasure. Great find.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh pretty! I have some vintage spools of thread myself and other sewing notions from my grandmother. Such a lovely ensemble.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...