linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Cool

Tomorrow, I'm going to be at our little town's annual parade/bazaar, with my first craft booth! Tasha is going to do it with me - I think our table will be the most darling of it's kind ever seen. Just saying.

If you're in the neighborhood, you should drop by! And if that's not incentive enough, the North Idaho Hat Band will be performing as well. What are you waiting for? =D

Anyway, I took a break from the hectic grind to take the girls swimming this evening in our pond. 

It was grand.


Thimbleberries down the driveway.


Mad dash to the pond!


I brought my new hammock. Oh, yes.


Gazing at the summer evening sky


Oh yeah!


*blissful sigh*


The woodland path at the end of which lies our pond.


And at last, I did jump in. Clothes and all=)


Buttons are all set for tomorrow! Be looking for several new designs in my shop soon, as well!

Stay tuned for pictures of the craft fair <3

With love,
~Kellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...