linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Birthday Request - Celebrate something today!


Today is my birthday!
 
I love birthdays  -  especially mine<3
 
 
 
 
I awakened this morning to a big, juicy, sparkly kiss from the sweetest little girls in the world - who proceeded to bestow on me all sorts of lovely, birthday-y compliments.  I then put on my favorite pink birthday-y blouse and corduroy riding skirt - for I plan to go riding today.  After which, I ate a whole spoonful of homemade lemon curd, shared chocolates all around, and declared today a national day of reading.
 
 
 
So what do you love to do?
Do me a favor, and help celebrate!  Eat some chocolate, bake a pie, sing a hymn, or go riding in the rain - and don't forget to take time to celebrate the joy of living as a child of the King!
 
Have a wonderful, joyful day!
 
Love in Christ,
 
~Me~
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...